Upcoming Seminar (9/30): Effective Interpretations of CBCT Images
Upcoming Webinar: Effective Interpretations of CBCT Images
Online Webinar – 1.0 CE Credit
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 7:30 – 8:30PM EDT
This webinar provides valuable fundamental insights into practical understanding and aspects of CBCT imaging interpretation as a valuable diagnostic in implant planning and related medical and surgical assessment.
- Understand the key terminology and aspects of CBCT imaging and related software
- Define the utility and limitations associated with CBCT scans as a diagnostic tool in implant planning
- Describe the importance and approaches to optimize data capture and visualization of scans
- Identify normal and abnormal anatomy and pathology in teeth and bony structures of head and neck using CBCT scans
- Use CBCT scans to effectively diagnose select dental conditions
Houston M. Aaron II, MD: As a trained diagnostic radiologist and neuroradiologist, Dr. Aaron’s specialty encompasses all oral, head and neck anatomy and pathology. In addition to his diagnostic practice, Dr. Aaron leads ConeBeamRadiology, a specialty diagnostic and implant planning services company based in Dallas TX.
Jerry Haber DDS DMSc: A practicing Boston-area periodontist with several years of experience in guided implant surgery, Dr. Haber works closely with dentists to help them plan implant cases and use surgical guides. Dr. Haber has several publications in immunology and periodontology, is inventor of the ThinLayer Guided Surgery System and is co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Guided Surgery Solutions
Approved PACE Program Provider
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.
11/01/2014 to 10/31/2016
Provider AGD ID #360910